On 19 August, we are hosting a special networking event alongside Film Hub Northern Ireland at the Baltic Bar in Bullit Hotel, Belfast!
The day will begin with a networking workshop, so that you get the opportunity to get to know other exhibitors from across the region, share issues and ideas, and learn from one another.
You’ll then take part in a mini masterclass in Immersive Cinema. The masterclass will cover the basics of creating immersive screenings, the benefits and challenges, as well as showcasing this type of cinemas’ ability to build audiences and create unique, memorable events.
Finish off the day with a drink and the chance to keep those conversations going.
The event is completely free and will run from 15:00 – 18:00.
It’s not one to miss!
The weekly round up is a chance to catch up on all the things we’ve been talking about each week; be it opportunities, announcements or important and interesting news. Now you don’t have to miss out on anything and it’s all in one place!
- Want your community cinema to make the most of social media? Film Hub South West West Midlands and Flatpack Assemble are running a free workshop on 26 Sept. Find out more here.
- There’s just over two weeks to apply for the BFI Neighbourhood Equipment Fund. Read about some ways the equipment has helped groups in the past.
- Chester Film Society were featured in the Guardian this week in response to a letter about the lack of cinemas in Chester. Well done Chester Film Society! Read it here.
- Scarlarama, the DIY celebration of cinema, kicked off this month! There’s lots of screenings happening around the country to celebrate getting people together to watch a film. Find out more here.
- We’ve added two new great films to the Cinema For All Booking Scheme! Sweet Bean and Court are available to book now.
- We have chosen our film title for the Autumn ICO Screening Days. We will be presenting The Black Hen .