Private: VOTE 100: BORN A REBEL
- Year of Release: 2018
- Certificate: E
- Country of Origin: UK
- Language: English
- English Subtitles?: N/A
- Available Formats: N/A - Screen from your own copy
Available to screen until 24 August 2019
This film has not been classified by the BBFC. You will need to get a local classification from your local council before screening the film.
Vote 100: Born a Rebel – a 15 minute short film made by Cinema For All together with the Yorkshire, North East and North West Film Archives – is now available to book, exclusively for Cinema For All Members and Associates. The film is an exploration of women in protest across the North of England and marks 100 years since the start of women’s suffrage in the UK. The film is supported by the Women’s Vote Centenary Grant Scheme. The film scored a spectacular 96% with audiences when premiered at the Cinema For All Community Cinema Conference in September.
Showing women’s lives from the suffragettes to the miner’s strikes, and much more, the film’s title is inspired by the first person we encounter in the film – suffragette Elizabeth Dean who, celebrating her 100th birthday, defiantly tells the camera: ‘Between you and I, I must have been born a rebel!’
Terms and conditions:
- The film is £25 per screening or you can pay £100 to screen as many times as you like (until 24th August 2019).
- Available only to Cinema For All Members and Associates (join here).
- You must send audience numbers back to Cinema For All after your screening.
- The film is currently only available as a downloadable link. DVDs and Blu-Rays will be available in December. Please contact us if you would like to request a disk.
- You will be invoiced for the film after your screening.
- Please refer to the Booking Scheme terms and conditions for our standard rules and regulations, which also cover this film.
- No screenings are to take place after 24th August 2019.
* Locational restrictions: If you are within a 50 mile radius of one of the following cities, you will only be able to screen the film after 1st December 2018 (to avoid clashes with our Vote: 100 celebration events – book tickets here): Huddersfield, Sheffield, Durham, Liverpool
Requested Film Booking Form
Please fill in the below. You will receive a confirmation email shortly containing information regarding your request.