- Director: Alexandra-Therese Keining
- Cast: Ruth Vega Fernandez, Liv Mjönes, Krister Henriksson
- Year of Release: 2011
- Running Time: 105mins
- Certificate: 15
- Country of Origin: Sweden
- Language: Swedish
- English Subtitles?: Yes
- Available Formats: N/A - Screen from your own copy
- Summary: Kiss Me is a stunningly rendered and honest love story about what happens when you follow your heart. When Mia's and Frida's eyes meet for the first time at a party the attraction is instant. However, Mia is engaged to be married to a man she believes she loves so acting on anything seems out of the question. When subsequent circumstances throw the two women together, openly gay Frida finds it impossible to resist seducing Mia, and Mia finds it impossible to resist. Soon, Mia must choose between following her heart or fulfilling everyone's expectations of her. This film is Triple F-rated! This means that the film has been written and directed by a woman, and features significant women on screen.
Requested Film Booking Form
Please fill in the below. You will receive a confirmation email shortly containing information regarding your request.