The Starting Up workshop, usually delivered by Abi or Ellie from the Cinema For All team, will give you a head start in launching your community cinema! You’ll gain key knowledge and skills in licencing, branding, equipment and more. This workshop is invaluable for new groups who want to get an overview of all areas of running a community cinema.
The workshop includes:
- How Cinema For All can help to support you through your community cinema journey.
- Information on setting up your profile on mycommunitycinema.org.uk.
- How to set up your team of volunteers.
- Choosing a name for your cinema.
- Choosing the right venue.
- Different ways that you can access equipment.
- How to choose your films.
- Case studies and examples from: Little Green Hut, Halkyn Mountain Cinema.
- Activities to help with your planning.
The 90 minute session can be adapted to fit your group’s specific needs if you let us know in advance.
For more information on this session, please contact Abi on email@example.com.