The fundraising workshop will be delivered by Ellie or Abi from the Cinema For All team. This workshop helps you realise your fundraising goals, how you can outline your purpose and the impact the potential funds can make in your applications and takes the mystery out of the different funding bodies out there.
What the workshop includes:
- Getting started – first steps and an activity to help include the important basics in your funding application.
- Deciding what you’re raising money for – details on the different areas to raise funds for.
- Who to apply to – a breakdown of the different funding bodies out there and what to consider.
- How to strengthen your application with support from partnerships and research.
- Organising a fundraising strategy – deciding who is going to fundraise and who can help.
- Helpful links and resources to support you on your fundraising journey.
- A case study of Billericay Community Cinema and how they raise funds for their brilliant screenings.
- Fundraising goals activity – helping you to establish defined goals that will help your fundraising strategy and applications.
This workshop contains lots of helpful links and resources to explore after the workshop to help get you closer to your funding goal and is a supportive space to ask specific questions relevant to your ambition and group.