The Audience Development and Special Events workshop, usually delivered by Abi or Ellie from the Cinema For All team, will give you inspiration and advice about creating immersive cinema experiences, how these can help make your cinema stand out and attract new audiences! You’ll gain an understanding of immersive cinema, its benefits and challenges, as well as where you can go for additional fundraising support for these events. With examples from community cinemas across the UK, this workshop is perfect for groups that are wanting to create unique and memorable experiences for their audiences.
The workshop includes:
- Defining immersive cinema – the benefits and challenges of running immersive events.
- Examples of immersive community cinema events from Newcastle Community Cinema, Mini Cine, Dungannon Film Club and Belford Community Cinema.
- Information about how you can incorporate immersive cinema elements into your screenings.
- Developing audiences with immersive cinema – a case study from immersive community cinema Handmade Cinema.
- An activity to explore adding additional activities to your upcoming programme.
- Potential opportunities and programmes to tap into with special events.
- How to find financial support for additional activities.
- The importance of capturing evidence and data from these screenings.
The 90 minute session can be adapted to fit your group’s specific needs if you let us know in advance.
For more information on this session, please contact Abi on email@example.com.