What We Do
- Offer free advice and ongoing support to all groups via our email and phone service. Get in touch on email@example.com or call 0114 2210314
- Bring exhibitors together through events, screenings, workshops and networking opportunities
- Publish advice, case studies and educational materials to help groups at all stages of operation
- Provide a wide range of member benefits, including access to the Cinema For All Booking Scheme, insurance discounts and special offers from our partners.
- Champion the community cinema sector, and advocate at a national level on policy, planning and licensing.
- Cinema For All advice and guidance is given in good faith and with the best intentions and is based on our many years of experience and expertise as the national organisation for community cinema in the UK. However, our advice is just that, advice. You are responsible for adhering to any laws and regulations, or any agreements you enter into, checking the validity and suitability of guarantees, warranties, contracts or agreement clauses, and for sourcing and obtaining the correct licences. Cinema For All accepts no legal responsibility for any consequences of advice given by us