Film Hub Wales host equipment at Market Rd, Cardiff CF5 1QE. To book the equipment follow the steps below;
- Call Cinema For All on 0114 221 0314 to check the availability of the equipment on your required dates.
- Complete the Hire Agreement & Equipment Booking Form and make payment via Paypal at the end of the form.
- Make payment below;
Collecting and Dropping off The Equipment
The best place to park to collect/return the equipment is at the front of Chapter.
- There is an area for designated disabled parking which is directly in front of ‘Y Llofft’ / ‘Stiwdio Seligman’.
- A specific loading space is located directly at the entrance to ‘Stiwdio Seligman’ and this is the best place to park. *Please note that this space is not reserved exclusively for equipment collection/returns.
- The parking area can be accessed via Llandaff Road by turning onto Market Place (which is a one-way road).
- Please see images (below) for further guidance, noting the blue car in the loading space. Full direction to Chapter can be found here: http://www.chapter.org/maps-directions
Equipment collections and returns must be between 10am and 5:30pm on Monday to Friday.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 02920 311067 at least two days before the booking date to arrange precise collection/drop off times.
On arrival please notify box office (via the main entrance to Chapter) and ask them to contact Lisa or Owen at Film Hub Wales. Alternatively please call Lisa/Owen direct on 02920 311067.
Film Hub Wales is proud to be a partner of the Film Audience Network, supported by The National Lottery.