Cinema For All Booking Scheme Terms and Conditions
The Cinema For All Booking Scheme is governed by the rules and regulations described below. The terms and conditions set out here apply to the films available as part of the Cinema For All Booking Scheme.
To participate in the Cinema For All Booking Scheme you must:
- Be a current paid-up Member or Associate of Cinema For All at the time of booking and screening. If the screening in question falls outside the current membership year, membership must be renewed in advance of the screening date.
- Provide all supporting material requested.
- Nominate a contact person for your organisation.
- Inform Cinema For All immediately if the nominated contact person changes.
- Ensure the return of DVDs and Blu-Rays within 5 working days of your screening taking place. You must send this via recorded delivery (with a tracking number). Any late returns may be subject to a charge of £5 per disc.
- Provide Cinema For All with box office audience numbers for your screening. This data helps us build a picture of the impact of community cinema screenings across the UK.
- Ensure that invoices are paid within 30 days of receipt. Failure to pay promptly may result in your Cinema For All membership being suspended, further bookings being cancelled and no future bookings may be made.
To book a film from the Cinema For All Booking Scheme you need to:
- Complete a Booking Form in full. These can be found on any individual film pages on our website.
- Submit your film booking/s via the online form or by post. Cinema For All is unable to take bookings over the phone.
- All booking requests must be received at least 7 working days before your screening. If you require a DVD or Blu Ray to be sent from Cinema For All you must allow 7 working days to ensure arrival of the disc in time for your screening.
- Note that not all Cinema For All titles are available to be posted – please see each individual film page to see if you need to provide your own disc. Occasionally, if a DVD/ Blu Ray is fully booked/ no longer available, you may be asked to source your own legal copy. Cinema For All will always give you 7 working days’ notice, if this is the case.
- If you need a film licence from Cinema For All in less than 7 working days, please call the office to see if this can be arranged before submitting your booking request.
- Occasionally, some Booking Scheme titles will have their own additional terms and conditions for you to agree to before your screening. You will be made aware of these in your booking confirmation.
- Note that no Cinema For All booking is confirmed until you receive email confirmation from us.
Conditions of Screening:
- You may screen the film to your members, guests and the public.
- You may take money at the door or accept payment in advance of a screening.
- You must not screen the DVD or Blu-Ray more than once, unless you have booked for multiple screenings.
- You must not lend out, or hire the discs to any individual, or group for any purpose outside of the agreed screening.
- You must not retain or reproduce the discs for sale in any circumstance, or for exhibition outside of the agreed screening.
- You must not screen the film outdoors.
- You must not copy or in any way make a recording of the DVD or Blu-Ray.
- You must ensure that no recording of the screening takes place by any member of the audience.
- You must not screen the film in an alternate format unless you have received written agreement in advance from Cinema For All.
- If the title you have booked is uncertified by the BBFC, it is important that you obtain a temporary certificate from the local licensing officer at your local council offices. We advise doing this at least 8 weeks in advance of the screening.
- If you wish to cancel a film booking you must inform Cinema For All immediately in writing by email, or at the very latest within 24 hours after the proposed screening date. You will then receive confirmation from us that the licence has been cancelled. There is no charge for a cancellation providing you inform us within this time-frame. However you are responsible for onward dispatch of any DVD or Blu-Ray that has already been posted to you subject to the terms above.
- If you fail to notify us of the cancellation in time you may be liable for a cancellation fee of up to the full cost of the licence.
- If you receive a disc from Cinema For All, it is important that you check it ahead of your screening. In the unlikely event of your disc failing, Cinema For All is not liable for any incurred costs.