BFI THRILLER ON TOUR
Keep audiences on the edge of their seats this Autumn.
Be part of BFI’s Thriller season this Autumn with a selection of specially curated titles from both the ICO and HOME Manchester. You can pick and mix from each menu to include in your programme under the umbrella of BFI Thriller.
- A selection of 10 of the best thrillers from across the world available to book from 20 October 2017 to 31 January 2018.
- Subsidised terms for The Hitch-Hiker, The Vanishing, The Headless Woman, In The Cut and Memories of Murder
- Financial support available to venues for marketing and audience development, especially those that offer more than one title from the tour. To find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A selection of 11 gripping titles as part of Thriller mini-season States of Danger and Deceit: European Political Thrillers in the 1970s.
- Available to book from 4 November 2017 – 31 January 2018.
- All films are booked through HOME. Terms for all screenings are subsidised, and are 30% v £80 MG.
- Marketing and tour support available from HOME.